When doing my daily blog stalking I came across Sprinkle Of Glitter (Louise)'s post 25 Facts About Me, inspired by this I have decided to make a post of 10 things about me; a) because I'm having trouble planning blog posts at the moment, and b) I chose 10 because I don't think I'd be able to come up with a whole 25 (mildly) interesting facts about myself.
1. I'm 16 and I live in Hampshire. (England, UK)
2. I really enjoy going to gigs and/or festivals, and I have a huge passion for music.
3. I'm currently in year 11 but I will be leaving school this year and then going on to study at college.
4. At college I'm hoping to be studying; Photography, Media Studies, Communication & Culture, and English Language.
5. Camden is my favourite place to go shopping and every time I go it's like a new adventure.
6. I'm not as confident as I'd like to be.
7. I'm saving up to buy a Canon 600D (at the same time as saving for gigs/festivals/guitar/record player/vinyls etc.)
8. In 10 years time I hope to have visited New York because that's one of the places I'm most hoping to visit.
9. 2012 was a really great year for me and I enjoyed myself so much and I'm just hoping 2013 will be even better.
10. I've been listening to Ben Howard - Every Kingdom when writing this post (which you can listen to here)